Monday, June 20, 2005

Not Running Cold Any More

I've done very well at the Stars 1/2 and 2/4 games as of late, and I have the online bankroll at what is by FAR its highest. Good stuff, and a move-up in limits is definitely in order in the short term.

WARNING--Extreme Sappiness Ahead



Now for something far more important. In 33 days, the PokerShark will be getting married (and I'll be able to call her Mrs. PokerShark for real). If anybody tells you that planning a wedding is the greatest thing you'll ever do, take it from me. They lie. For me, I just want it to be here already. People have asked me if I'm getting nervous. Absolutely not. I've been dating the beautiful and talented Mrs. PokerShark for 11+ years now. In fact, our 12th anniversary will be our wedding day (and yes, it was planned that way). I've lived with her for more than 3 years now. If I'm nervous and I haven't spoken up yet, then, damn, I better just hold my own damn peace.

It's stressful at times, and poker has become my release. It's very stressful, and VERY worth it. I'm going to get the chance to stand up in front of both our families and all our friends and shout at the top of my lungs (well, maybe not THAT loud) that I love my fiancee. We can celebrate our love and begin a new chapter of life together.

And we get to go to Hawaii on our honeymoon, which despite all the stress and expense of a wedding, makes it all worth it. We're both somewhat stressed out about it, but come July 23, none of it matters. All that matters is us. And I like that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony and Dee,
I wish you the best of luck with your wedding and hope all goes well. You two are definately ment for each other and make a GREAT couple. If you ever need any help with anything feel free to give me a call Ill bee happy to lend a hand.
Domenic

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home