Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moving Right Along

Today I caught the first cold deck I've had since I returned to LHE, and I won 2 showdowns in 117 hands this morning. Ick. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Three negative sessions in a row, 183 hands, -$207.00. Like I said, it happens, and while I'm not pissed like I would be normally, if I'd say it doesn't bother me or concern me, I'd be lying my ass off.

Overall, like I said, I'm not worried, but I think I'm glad I work the evening shift tonight...

That's it, no content. Maybe a strategy post tonight or tomorrow.

MID-DAY edit: Went back to another mini-session before I left the house. Yes, I am a gambooling addict. Anyhoo, cracked the table for $120 in about half an hour. Had a guy (hopefully on tilt) decide that I had raised pre-flop too many times, so he decided to three-bet me and call my cap pre-flop and cap it on the flop (Q-5-T rainbow) before he slowed down and called me down with his 85o. Shame for him I had QQ, eh? More of a shame that an offsuit T came on the turn and he was drawing dead...Yep, and he was still calling...

I will send out a strategy post, hopefully tonight, about a stat that I didn't know was in PokerAce HUD until a pretty damn smart guy over at BTP told me about it. I added it immediately, and when I'm done with you, all you LHE players will add it too.

Until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home