Sunday, March 13, 2005

I Can't Help Myself

One of my top-10 all time movies was on last night on HBO... I have to do it!

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never.

Al Pacino, as John Milton, The Devil's Advocate


And from another on my list:

You become an employee of this firm, you will make your first million within three years. I'm gonna repeat that - you will make a million dollars. You want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid. They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby. Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any.

2004 California State Poker Champion Ben Affleck as Jim Young, Boiler Room

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home