Thursday, March 10, 2005

April--this is all for you...

Again, playing, while scanning the headlines, I see this:

Man Hospitalized After Being Shot By His Cat

BATES TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Joseph Stanton is the victim of a cat attack.

He was shot by his pet cat. According to Michigan State Police, Stanton, 29, was cooking and had left a loaded 9 mm handgun on the kitchen counter. Police said one of Stanton's cats knocked the gun to floor, causing it to fire.

The man was wounded in the his lower torso and taken to an Upper Peninsula hospital.

Stanton was taken to a county hospital for treatment.


If I didn't click the link, I wouldn't have believed it either, but...



No shit.

I can't believe how much some bad cards can screw your bankroll. I'm on the downward trend. Huge. I think I may need to sacrifice some fish to please the poker gods. You know, get on their good side.



Here goes nothing...

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Poor kitty!! He'll never get any capnip again!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home