Saturday, October 08, 2005

Decision Made

After a lot of consideration, I've decided to (in what isn't really a surprise) go semi-pro. I have a new job that I enjoy, and have no desire to take poker to be my primary income (unless of course I take down next year's main event). So what I'm going to do is essentially withdraw a chunk of my winnings every week or month or so, or dependent upon how much I win, and either save that money for the baby, the family, or just so the wife and I can do something nice.

I'm playing 5/10 online now, and have the bankroll to support higher live games. People are also beginning to ask to stake me in larger games, so I'm actually going to treat poker as a sort of supplementary income. Not full-on professional, but just an activity that makes me extra money. We'll see where this gets me now.

1 Comments:

Blogger jremotigue said...

Good luck man!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home