Thursday, February 23, 2006

The "Back to the Tables" Update

At the expense of jinxing myself, I've been running phenomenally well at the 3/6 games on Stars. Well enough that I feel like I should stay here longer than I expected. I'm playing the style of poker that made me successful for so long last year:

Over 1931 hands, I had a VP$IP of 15.95%, PFR of 9.17%, and an aggression factor of 3.41. I've won an obnoxious number of 5.87 BB/100 hands for a total win of $708.25. My win rate currently is even higher than it was last year. I can't even speak for what I'm doing so differently, but all I know is that I'm winning at a great rate.

All this in preparation for another trip to Atlantic City. All I can hope for is for the winning ways to continue there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home