Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's Been a While

I haven't posted in quite some time, partially because:

1) I don't really have a ton to say--quality before quantity, I always say.

2) With Alexis around, I really haven't had a lot of time to write anything.

With that being said, I've started playing PLO8 at Full Tilt, the $50's, and I've really done exceptionally well, up 4+ buy-ins within a week, and that's only playing a few hours. That goes along with still playing the 3/6 and 5/10 at Stars, so let's just say I've been making some money since my beautiful daughter came along. It's really good, too, since that money's going straight to her college fund.

All those players that have unwillingly contributed to the Baby Shark's college fund--thank you.

That's all for today--I'll be back updating soon! Best of luck to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home