Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wow--It's Been Almost Two Weeks...

...and life couldn't be busier for the Shark. The remodel of the basement into a family room is finally complete, the former-office-turned-baby's room is complete. Now, we're clearing stuff out of the house, removing all the tools back to my brother-in-law(and contractor)'s workshop, and getting all the last minute preps ready for our new arrival's arrival.

Can you believe I've played maybe 50 hands of poker in 2 weeks? And in one of them, I was in the BB with K2s, the button raised, I defended and flopped a flush draw, raised and called a 3-bet, then proceeded to suck out a flush on the turn against 4 players. One guy at the table in particular proceeded to call me an idiot donkey bastard, etc., etc., etc. for about the next 6 hands, one of which he called down with his pocket 2's against me because he KNEW I was an idiot donkey who was probably bluffing. Whoops. Turned over KK.

Anyway, this is more of a post letting my two loyal readers know that I'm not actually dead. I am alive, and I will be playing again soon, but now, I'll be playing on my brand spanking new Dell 2001FP. Got it from Dell for $369 (gotta love coupons and Slickdeals.net), and if you don't have one, it's a multi-tablers DREAM. 1600x1200 resolution (so you can play 4 tables simultaneously without overlap), and it just KICKS ASS.

Check out the banners in the sidebar--go support PokerSourceOnline, they're good people, and of course, play at Full Tilt Poker--bonus code Pokershark.

Enjoy April--my March review post will be up as soon as I can get to do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home