Friday, March 10, 2006

Haven't Blogged in a Bit...

And I feel guilty, really I do.

But I don't have a ton to say right now. I don't want to drop a strategy-type post when I'm in the middle of a downswing (currently not a big deal, but it still frustrates me) because I'm tending to hold on to missed draws too long, busted premium drawing hands (read: AK) too long. I don't think I have a lot of constructive advice to give at this point.

In the meantime, just as an FYI--Pokerstars is running a 20% deposit bonus for deposits up to $600--it's not a lot, I know, but considering that they're by far among the top two sites on the net, it's just more incentive to play there.

If you're not playing there, then go play at Full Tilt since between FTP and Stars, they're the only places you should be playing on the net. 100% deposit bonus up to $600, great software, great games, and don't forget--bonus code: Pokershark...

Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home