Friday, July 08, 2005

He Had Outs, but...

It still pisses me off...

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Th, Ts.

2 folds, UTG+2 raises, 1 fold, Hero calls, 1 fold, CO (Drawing Fool) 3-bets, 3 folds, UTG+2 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) 9h, 4c, Tc (3 players)

UTG+2 checks, Hero bets, Drawing Fool raises, UTG+2 folds, Hero 3-bets, Drawing Fool calls.

Turn: (8.25 BB) 8s (2 players)

Hero bets, Drawing Fool calls.

River: (10.25 BB) 7c (2 players)

Hero bets, Drawing Fool raises, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.25 BB

Results in white below:

Hero has Th Ts (three of a kind, tens).

Drawing Fool has Jh Jc (straight, jack high).

Outcome: Drawing Fool wins 14.25 BB.


Some analysis:

I was behind pre-flop to his fish-hooks. He was an 83-17 (worse than 4-to-1) underdog after the flop. The turn made him worse than 3-to-1. He just kept calling, and I had him on a big pair, I even thought about jacks as I made the crying call. He was 41% VP$IP, 20% PFR, 1.97 PFA, 45% WtSD over 116 hands. Schmuck. I (heart) runner-runner straights to 4-to-1 underdogs with 6 outs even on the river. Let's just say he's been tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home