Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Announcement

Despite the negative tone of the previous post, and despite the fact that my wife still views me as a degenerate, I think we've hit a middle ground. Thanks, CC.

Well, back to your regularly scheduled post:

My big announcement is that I have now become officially affiliated with VegasPokerPro.com. I am moderating a PokerTracker and Advanced Strategy Forum there, and I will be blogging strategy articles that will be exclusive to VPP. Once the blog address becomes more set in stone, I'll link to it from here.

I'm also inviting all my readers to join the community over there. It's a growing community, and I hope to make the Advanced Strategy Forum a nice place to have good discussion. I hope to see you over there!

1 Comments:

Blogger CC said...

I'm glad to have helped. The only other thing I would say is it is probably very important to be very sensitive and proactive in the upcoming few days to couple of weeks. Either of you feel free to email me at csquard@gmail.com if you need anything else.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home